Images, audio and videos files can be added by the same function in the page editor. We want to focus now in detail on the differences between images, audios or videos.
- Images should always be inserted in the size, which it should be displayed.
- Only whole pictures should be linked.
Video tutorial for inserting Images
Integrating a Video
Video example (Youtube)
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8a2uXo5nrrc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Videos can be inserted by uploading them from existing files or by embedding them from common video platforms.
- Please pay attention on the automatic resizing of the videos as well.
- If embedding a video by link does not work, a lot of platforms offer the so-called “embedding function”. This function can be used by copying the code from the “embedding function” and pasting it in a text field in the Page editor.
- An Interactive Video should be created if you want to use the Comment or Question function. Additionally, you can reference the video in a Learning Module.
Video tutorial for inserting a Video
Integrating audio files
Ian McEwan: „Maschinen wie ich“ - Konfusion um Mensch und Maschine
Audio files can be integrated just like videos, by uploading an existing file or by embedding the URL.
Video tutorial for integrating Audio files
Return to overview