Weblinks are links to resources inside and outside of the learning management system. You can add a description of the weblink and create collections of weblinks to specific topics. Weblinks can help you provide information or may for example be the result of a research task.
Since the video is in German, please follow the English description below.
- Click on “Add New Item” and select “Weblink”.
- Decide wether the link can be found on ILIAS or elsewhere on the internet.
- Fill in the URL.
- Fill in the name you want to assign to your link.
- Publish the link by clicking on “Add Link”.
- In case you want to create a link collection from your weblink, click on “Add Weblink”. Now you can add a title to your weblink collection.
- Now fill in all (necessary) further information. Afterwards click on “Add Weblink”. This way you can have various links in one collection.
- By clicking on “Show” you can see what the link looks like when published.
- If you want to enable various members to create such link collections, selects the tab “Permissions”.
- Check the box “Weblink” in the “Group Members” column.
- Save your changes by clicking on “Save”.
click here for German version